The information in this document is in the masculine form for convenience only and is intended for women and men alike.
By using the website “Kata Development, Construction and Investments“ at the address: katayazamut.com (“Website“), you are giving us your consent to collect, store, and use Information (as defined below) about you, in a way described in this Policy and for the purposes described herein.
You are not obligated by law to provide information to Company and you are providing it on your own volition and with your consent. However, when not providing some information, Company may not be able to offer or provide you certain services offered on Website and/or you may not be able to use all options, content, and information offered on Website.
When you use Website, Company may collect the following types of Information about you:
(1) Personal Identification Information – any information collected by Company or provided to Company by you or by your agent as part of your use of Website and/or of the services included therein, which allow to reasonably identify you and/or information protected under the Privacy Protection Law, 5741-1981 (“Privacy Protection Law“) (such as: first name, last name, ID number, home address, phone number, email address, economic/financial data, marital status, etc.).
This information will be stored on Company’s databases which are managed as required by law.
(2) Anonymous Information some of the information which may be collected about you as part of your use of Website does not serve to identify you personally and is not stored together with Personal Identification Information. This is statistical and/or aggregated Information, such as: the webpages you have viewed, the time you spend on Website, device type through which Website is used, the Internet address (IP) from which you reached Website, etc.
(3) Cookies – see article 4 below.
(“Personal Identification Information”, “Anonymous Information”, and “Cookies” are referred to jointly hereinafter as: “Information“).
Information, in whole or in part, will be used by Company for all or some of the following purposes, as applicable:
(1) Providing the services offered by Company and/or its agent;
(2) For identification purposes (for example, when you contact Company through Website or by other means);
(3) Carrying out certain actions on Website;
(4) Developing, improving, and operating Website;
(5) Personalizing Website based on your preferences;
(6) Offering support and handling requests, inquiries, and complaints;
(7) Contacting you;
(8) Analysis, research, control, and statistical analyses;
(9) Sending advertisements and newsletters (subject to your consent pursuant to Article 30a of the Communications Law (Telecommunications and Broadcasting), 5742-1982;
(10) Protection against lawsuits, demands, claims, and legal proceedings against Company and/or its agent as well as against third parties;
(12) In order to comply with any law and legal and regulatory obligation applied to Company and/or its agent.
3. Providing Information to Third Parties
We will not provide Information to third parties, except in the cases described below:
(1) To Company’s related companies;
(2) Where Information must be provided for the purposes described in article 2 above, including to consultants (such as: lawyers, accountants), external service providers (such as: support, storage, or IT services), banks and financial institutions, insurance companies, construction companies, architects, etc.;
(3) If we are required to do so by a court order, a competent authority, or any law (such as: courts, law enforcement, tax authorities, investigative authorities, Israel Land Authority, etc.);
(4) If we receive a notice before legal action against us due to actions done by you as well as in any case of dispute, claim, lawsuit, demand, or legal proceedings, if any, between you and Company and/or its agent;
(6) If a claim is made or a suspicion arises at Company that you have committed an action and/or omission which cause and/or may cause damage to Company and/or any third party;
(7) In any case where Company believes in good faith that disclosing Information is required to prevent damage to Company, to Website users, or to any third party; and
(8) At your explicit request.
It is hereby clarified that providing Information to third parties as described above will be done appropriately, and will include only relevant Information, whose provision is required for the purposes listed in article 2.
International Provisions. Company may provide Information (in whole or in part) to third parties as detailed above who are located in countries or jurisdictions where the level of privacy protection and information security is different from that which commonly prevails in Israel. By using Website and providing Information to Company, you give your consent that Company may provide Information also to third parties located in such countries or jurisdictions.
Cookies are text files generated by your browser when commanded to do so by Website computers or by third parties’ computers. Some cookies will expire when you close your browser, while others are saved on the hard drive of the device used by you. Cookies may contain various information, such as the pages you have visited, the amount of time you spent on Website, how you reached Website, information which you ask to see upon entering Website, and more.
Modern browsers have an option to block cookies. If you do not know how to do this, consult the help file of your browser to consider removing the cookie option. Removing cookies may result in you being unable to use some of Website’s services and features or those of other websites.
5. Other Websites
6. Information Security
Company takes and implements various information security measures, in accordance with common standards. However, as is commonly known, while such measures mitigate the risks of unauthorized intrusion and Information leaks, they do not provide complete security, since electronic information storage and transmission (including through the Internet) will never be completely secure. Therefore, we do not guarantee that Website would be completely secure, and by using Website, you acknowledge that you are aware of the inherent risks involved.
7. Information Retention Period
Company will retain Information for the time needed to realize the purposes listed in article b. above, except if a longer or shorter retention period is permitted by law.
8. Rights of Information Subjects
Under the Privacy Protection Law, any person may review themselves, by their proxy empowered by them in writing, or by a guardian, the information pertaining to them which is kept on a database. A person who has reviewed information pertaining to them and has found it to be incorrect, incomplete, unclear, or out of date, may contact the owner of the database with a request to rectify or delete the information. If the database owner refuses, they must inform the applicant in the way set forth in the regulations. The information applicant may contest the refusal of a database owner to allow reviewing the information and a notice of refusal to rectify or delete information in the way set forth in the regulations.
In addition, under the Privacy Protection Law, any person may demand, in writing, of a database owner used for direct mailing, that information pertaining to them be deleted from the database. In addition, any person may demand, in writing, of the owner of a database used for direct mailing or of the owner of a database containing the information for which the application is made, that information pertaining to them not be disclosed to any person, to a specific type of persons or to specific persons, for a definite or indefinite time frame. The owner of a database must obey the demand of such person, and to notify such person in writing that they have acted in accordance with such demand; if the owner of a database fails to notify such person within 30 days of receiving such demand, the person to whom the information pertains may appeal to the court in a manner set forth in the regulations for the court to order the database owner to act as described.
Latest revision: 22/05/22